Every single one of your donations make a real difference.
Making a donation of any amount to Horatio’s Garden really counts. Here are just a few ways your generosity as a donor, or as a Friend of the charity, could help us to plant hope for people spending time in our sanctuaries across the UK:
• £30 could buy seeds and pots to enable a patient to grow their own fresh fruit and salad leaves
• £75 could go towards plants needed in a new garden
• £150 could buy new bird feeders and feed in one of our gardens, providing patients with a point of interest and encouraging new wildlife to visit
• £8 a month could buy adapted gardening tools for every Horatio’s Garden so that every patient can get involved in gardening and enjoy horticultural therapy
• £10 a month could buy garden seating for friends and family to use when they visit the garden to spend time with their loved one
• £15 a month means patients can fill raised beds and planters with seasonal plants and grow their own fresh fruit and vegetables
• £25 a month could buy an adapted sewing machine so that all patients can take part in creative workshops that support their wellbeing
Across the UK, thousands of people and their loved ones are currently adjusting to living with life-changing injuries. Horatio’s Garden offers them a place to calmly and quietly face immense challenges, giving people the time and space to figure out a way forward away from a hospital setting.
Our gardens are funded entirely by the generosity of people like you. Whether its buying flowers, plants and garden furniture, or the materials required to gently support patients’ mental and physical rehabilitation, your money is vital to ensuring that Horatio’s Garden can continue to improve the lives of everyone affected by spinal injury.
We will always be so grateful for your support and on behalf of everyone who has been, is, and will be supported by Horatio’s Garden, we thank you.
Gift Aid is a way for you to raise even more money for Horatio’s Garden, as we can claim an extra 25p for every £1 you raise.
If you are an eligible tax payer, please consider taking just a minute to download and fill out the following form.
Once you have completed your form, you can send it back to us by either emailing a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org or by posting your form to our registered address at 2 Throope Down Office, Blandford Road, Coombe Bissett, Salisbury, SP5 4LN.
We really appreciate your support.