This year Nationwide Engineering were helping us to get Birchall tea to our gardens across the country and to our Fabulous Summer Tea Party hosts to enjoy throughout June. However, as certain restrictions mean we are no longer able to do this, the company have generously continued their support of the charity by holding a Summer Sunflower Competition instead!
Naturally, the challenge is to grow the tallest sunflower you possibly can and only then will you be in with the chance to win a luxury hamper with a choice of sapling tree and some top of the range Niwaki GR Secateurs with holster. With both, you’ll be the envy of gardeners everywhere and you’ll also been able to take your tea break in style with a pair of Horatio’s Garden mugs, designed exclusively for the charity by Emma Bridgewater.
It’s really easy to get involved in the fun and Nationwide Engineering are encouraging everyone to have a go! Simply email email@example.com with your name and address and they will post you a seed, along with some handy growing tips to get you started.
As your plant begins to grow, remember to make a donation to the Nationwide Engineering JustGiving page by CLICKING HERE. In doing so, your gardening efforts will be going that extra mile by helping us to continue to support people affected by spinal injury across the UK.
Once your sunflower has climbed towards the sky, all you need to do is take a measured photograph and email it once again to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st August 2020. The winners will then be announced by 5th September
We are so grateful to Nationwide Engingeering for all their support this year and we’ll look forward to seeing your sunflower photos soon – happy growing!
Competition Terms and Conditions
• The tallest sunflower will be chosen based on the photos submitted which detail its size and the judge’s decision will be final.
• There is no cash alternative, the prize is non transferable and may not be substituted, however, Nationwide Engineering reserve the right to change the prize if it is no longer available at the end of the competition.
• If you did not grow the sunflower and the photo you submit is not yours, we reserve the right to disqualify you.
• Only those who have emailed email@example.com with their name and address details are eligible to win the competition.
• We will not use your personal details for any reason unrelated to the competition.