By becoming a Friend of Horatio’s Garden and supporting the charity with a small regular donation, you will make an enormous difference to the lives of everyone affected by spinal injury for many years to come.
It costs £60,000 a year to care for each Horatio’s Garden, therefore your gift is truly vital.
• £12.50 per month could provide the materials we use with patients during gardening activities in one garden for a year
• £25 per month could cover the cost of three weeks of an artist in residence, providing patients with art classes in one of our gardens
• £50 per month could help to provide all the plants we need in a new garden
In recognition of your incredible support, everyone who becomes a Friend will receive:
• A Horatio’s Garden lapel badge sent with a letter acknowledging your commitment to the charity. If your regular donation is £10 or more, you’ll also receive a special thank you gift from us too.
• An exclusive email twice a year containing all the latest news from Horatio’s Garden, along with a few other treats.
• A unique, personal Christmas Card every year you’re a Friend of the charity.
Your gift will help us to support thousands of people affected by spinal injury who are currently facing extraordinarily difficult times.
For patients spending many months in hospital, Horatio’s Garden becomes an integral part of their mental and physical rehabilitation.
For their friends and family, who often travel many miles to visit their loved one in hospital, Horatio’s Garden becomes a source of calm and comfort.
For NHS staff, Horatio’s Garden is a place to retreat to for a respite from the stresses of the ward, as well as a place to be enjoyed alongside their patients.
It is thanks to the incredible kindness and generosity of our Friends that we will always be able to provide every single one of these people with a beautiful place to appreciate and a thriving community to rely on in one of life’s toughest times.
We will always be immensely grateful for all your support and on behalf of everyone who has been, is and will be supported by Horatio’s Garden, we thank you.
Gift Aid is a way for you to raise even more money for Horatio’s Garden, as we can claim an extra 25p for every £1 you raise.
If you are an eligible tax payer, please consider taking just a minute to download and fill out the following form.
Once you have completed your form, you can send it back to us by either emailing a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org or by posting your form to our registered address at 2 Throope Down Office, Blandford Road, Coombe Bissett, Salisbury, SP5 4LN.
We really appreciate your support.