By supporting the charity with a small, regular donation you will make a huge difference to the lives of people currently spending time in spinal injury centres. Your gift will help us to create and nurture our gardens, which are vital sanctuaries for everyone affected by spinal injury across the UK.
It costs £1,000 per week to care for these beautiful places, therefore your contribution makes a real difference. People with spinal injuries spend an average of nine months in hospital, therefore it is thanks to your wonderful generosity that we can continue to support everyone facing incredibly difficult times.
Everyone who becomes a friend of Horatio’s Garden will receive:
· A Horatio’s Garden lapel badge sent with a letter acknowledging your commitment to the charity. If your regular donation is £10 or more, you’ll also receive one of our bespoke Emma Bridgewater mugs.
· An email invitation to our Annual Friends Lunch. These will be held in each of our gardens and you can select the one you wish to attend.
· A bi-annual, exclusive email containing the latest news from Horatio’s Garden and a few other treats too!
· A unique, personal Christmas Card every year you’re a friend of the charity
· An advance copy of our quarterly newsletter hot off the presses!
· Recognition of your support on our website (if you so wish).
Please note that during these unprecedented times it may take a little longer than usual for us to fulfil some of the elements listed above. We really appreciate all your incredible support and understanding during the crisis.