By supporting the charity with a small, regular donation you will make a huge difference to the lives of people currently spending time in spinal injury centres. Your gift will help us to create and nurture our gardens, which are vital sanctuaries for everyone affected by spinal injury across the UK.
It costs £75,000 a year to care for each of these beautiful places, therefore your contribution makes a real difference.
• £12.50 per month could provide the materials we use with patients during gardening activities in one garden for a year
• £25 per month could cover the cost of three weeks of an artist in residence providing patients with art classes in one of our gardens
• £50 per month could provide all the bulbs and seeds we need in one garden for three months
In recognition of your incredible support, everyone who becomes a Friend of Horatio’s Garden will receive:
• A Horatio’s Garden lapel badge sent with a letter acknowledging your commitment to the charity. If your regular donation is £10 or more, you’ll also receive a special thank you gift from us too.
• An exclusive email twice a year containing all the latest news from Horatio’s Garden and a few other treats too!
• A unique, personal Christmas Card every year you’re a Friend of the charity.
Please note that during these unprecedented times it may take a little longer than usual for us to fulfil some of the elements listed above. We really appreciate all your incredible support and understanding during the crisis.