We are delighted to announce that the Horatio’s Garden Spring Raffle is officially open from Monday 29th March – Monday 3rd May!
Row 1 (L to R): Gaze Burvill, May Throne Chair; Indian Ocean, Pimlico Club 2 Seat Outdoor Sofa; David Harber, Celeste Sundial; Oxford Planters, Pair of Keble No 3 Classic Planters; Chic Teak, Engraved Garden Bench
Row 2 (L to R): Olivia von Halle, Long Navy Blue Silk Pyjamas; Cobra Beer, Case of Beer each month for a year; Haddonstone, Medium Elizabethan Jardiniere; Capital Garden Products, Small Bell Jar Pot; Nutscene, The Delighted Gardener Hamper
1. Click the ‘Buy Tickets’ button. This will take you to the GalaBid website.
2. Register to buy your tickets. This can be done with your email address.
3. Once you’ve registered, you will receive a verification code to activate your account.
4. Confirm you have read the Terms & Conditions.
5. Buy your tickets! You should receive a confirmation email from GalaBid and a receipt from Horatio’s Garden once you have made your purchase.
Our winners will be announced on Tuesday 4th May, with each individual receiving an email to notify them of their prize.
Once you have this email, you will then be able to contact the relevant company to arrange the delivery of your prize.
About the event
Following the success of the many raffles we’ve held at our fundraising events throughout the years, we thought it would be fantastic to be able to offer all of our supporters the chance to win some truly incredible prizes, whilst simultaneously raising vital funds which will help us to continue to support people affected by spinal injury across the UK.
We’ve been phenomenally fortunate to receive a host of wonderful prizes from various leading companies, which have all been gathered by our brilliant volunteer, Caroline Loup.
It’s anticipated that tickets will sell quickly, so if you’re intrigued and wish to try your luck, please make sure you buy yours sooner rather than later!
We’re very much looking forward to giving away lots of special prizes and are so grateful to all the companies who have kindly supported the event.